Scream Agency, an award-wining, Denver-based advertising, branding, digital and PR agency, is looking for an art director/graphic/production designer.
Our “Must” list:
- Art Direction/Design — Concept design development and production of ads, brochures, direct mail campaigns, web sites and other online promotional materials; management of campaigns/projects including photography/illustration or video production; and assistance in design/development of illustrations/charts/diagrams.
- Project/Production Management — Assist Account Executive in the production management of jobs from concept through final print production, including press checks and pre-press production.
- Creative Systems Management — Assist in managing the creative production system including hard copy and digital file archival; client file storage; and systems management.
- Web/Digital — Experience in website design + code efficiency.
- Experience: 3-7 years of experience, knowledge of all design programs (Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator a must) and interactive (web design/online, WordPress a plus).
Clients/accounts: Financial/wealth management, non-profit, arts, outdoor/retail, education, fitness, banking, restaurants, high-tech/B2B.
Start date: Now or within the next 30-60 days (possibly freelance to start).
Advantages to the job: Open, creative, collaborative work environment that encourages feedback and ideas. Dog snuggles. Located in LoDo, walking distance from everything you need.
If you’re interested AND meet the expectations, please send your resume to email@example.com.